- 1 tablespoon Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 2 ounce crème de cocoa liquor or coffee liquor
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce part milk or cream
- 1/2 of a fresh vanilla bean (seeds scrapped)
- Almond butter cups for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all of the ingredients except for the almond butter cups into the cocktail shaker. Shake well until everything is combined, and the almond butter is fixed.
- Strain into a martini glass, and garnish with your favorite almond butter cups.