Apple Almond Butter Sliders
- 1 sweet potato, sliced into 1/4″ rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Barney Butter for spreading
- 1 small apple, sliced into 1/4″ rounds
- 1 pound grass fed beef
- salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375º. Line a large sheet pan with foil and add a drying rack on top.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle in the rosemary, cinnamon and salt and toss to coat.
- Spread the potato slices evenly on the prepared rack and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, form 1 1/2 ounce burger patties with your ground beef. Season with salt and pepper and cook or grill to medium rare.
- To assemble, smear a little almond butter on an apple slice, top with a beef patty, then sandwich those between two sweet potato rounds.