- 1-1.5 lbs chicken, diced (I usually use a package that’s about 1.25 lbs)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini (about 1 lb)
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (peppers, corn, carrots, broccoli, etc)
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 2–4 tablespoons orange juice (or broth for a less sweet sauce)
- 2 tablespoonssweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 teaspoonssriracha
- Optional: 1 teaspoon fresh ginger or ginger paste
- Saute chicken, garlic, and vegetables over medium heat until chicken is cooked.
- Spiralize zucchini. Use a knife or scissors to cut noodles to the desired length.
- Add to pan and heat through.
- Combine last 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Add more juice/broth to thin to desired consistency. Pour sauce into a pan and mix well.
- Serve warm.