- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Crunchy Almond Butter
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. Minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Medium zucchini
- 2 cups Mixed vegetables (peppers, corn, carrots, broccoli, etc)
- 4 Tbsp. Fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. Chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha or hot sauce
- Fresh cilantro and crushed red pepper, to taste
In a large skillet, saute the garlic, chicken, and mixed vegetables in the butter. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
Spiralize the zucchini to make noodles.
In a microwave safe bowl, combine the orange juice, chili sauce, sriracha, and Barney Butter Crunchy Almond Butter. Microwave in 30 second increments until the mixture is fully combined.
Pour sauce into the pan.
Add crushed red pepper and fresh cilantro.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!