- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or butter for a non-vegan option)
- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar + 1 tablespoon for sprinkling
- 1 cup almond flour
- 50g good quality dark chocolate (1 Lindt bar)
- Soak your oats in 1 cup boiling water for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a pan with parchment paper.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (besides the chocolate) in a bowl. It should be a cookie dough consistency.
- Roll small balls with the circumference of a dime and place them on your pan. They won’t spread so you don’t need a ton of room between them.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Allow cooling.
- Melt chocolate with a double boiler.
- Dip the bites into the chocolate and set back on the parchment paper to cool.
- When the chocolate has dried, you can sprinkle your bites with icing sugar and enjoy!