- 2/3 cups quick rolled oats (if gluten-free, be sure to use gluten-free oats)
- 2/3 cup Barney Bakery Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 2/3 cup dried fruits
- 3/4 cup nuts
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 9x13x2 pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, including dried fruit, nuts, and choc chips. In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Bake the bars for 30 to 40 minutes, until they’re brown around the edges. Let pan cool completely. If bars seem crumbly when you try to cut them, let them set in the refrigerator for about an hour before cutting. The bars are best stored in the refrigerator.