- 1/4 cup frozen pumpkin puree (see directions)
- 2 tablespoons Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2-3 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- Toppings: cinnamon, pumpkin seeds, whipped cream, melted Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- Frozen pumpkin puree: Measure out 1/4 cup pumpkin puree, pour in an ice cube tray, and freeze overnight.
- Add all your ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with cinnamon, pumpkin seeds, whipped cream, melted Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter!