- 1 cauliflower head
- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh lemon
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- Chop your cauliflower head into florets.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter, all the spices, fresh lemon, and olive oil.
- Once your sauce is mixed well, add cauliflower florets and toss until cauliflower is fully covered.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread cauliflower. Make sure you scrape all the tasty sauce out of the bowl!
- Broil in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Shake the pan a couple of times throughout baking.
- Top with freshly chopped cilantro.