- 4 tsp low-sodium tamari, divided
- 2 tbsp raw honey, divided
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1 1/4 lb), trimmed of fat
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha or hot sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, whisk together 2 tsp tamari, 1 tbsp honey, ginger, and oil. Add chicken and toss to coat. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 10 minutes, until cooked throug
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with water and fit with a steamer basket. Bring to a boil and add broccoli. Steam for 3 to 4 minutes, until tender-crisp.
- Meanwhile, whisk together almond butter, remaining 2 tsp tamari, remaining 1 tbsp honey, vinegar and Sriracha, if desired. Divide chicken and broccoli among serving plates and drizzle broccoli evenly with almond butter sauce.