- 1 lb Brussels sprouts cut into halves
- 1 butternut squash cut into cube-like pieces
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Water (to thin if needed)
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts and squash on a baking tray and drizzle with oil (about 3 tablespoons).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until golden for about 40 minutes.
- While the Brussels sprouts and squash roast, mix together the Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter, olive oil (1 tablespoon), and maple syrup in a large bowl.
- Add water if needed to thin the sauce.
- When the Brussels sprouts and squash are done roasting, add them to the large sauce bowl.
- Mix well until they are coated evenly.
- Add in the cranberries and pecans, and serve.