- 1 cup of raw or roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Sea salt to garnish
- Combine almonds, almond butter, dates, and vanilla in a food processor and blend until a dough-like texture is achieved. Add more almond butter if necessary to make the dough stickier.
- Form into small balls and use a fork to press down and create a crisscross pattern.
- Sprinkle liberally with sea salt.
- Store in the refrigerator.