- 10 oz. whole wheat linguini
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1-2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil, more for a thinner sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Grated cheese of your choice
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine cilantro, peppers, garlic, Barney Butter, lime juice and zest, and goat cheese. Puree ingredients and, with the machine running, add olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Add almond butter sauce and toss to coat. Serve warm.