- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free or regular)
- 1 egg
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Unsweetened Powdered Almond Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Salt to taste
- Toppings of your choice
- Blend all ingredients together
- Pan-fry as one giant pancake on a hot nonstick pan further nonsticked with a teaspoon of coconut oil or some low-calorie cooking spray.
- Once it's cooked and looks like a dense protein pancake, remove it from the pan.
- Add your pizza toppings - beginning with tomato paste, veggies and/ or meats, and ending with cheese (ideally mozzarella) and more herbs like basil, thyme, rosemary, or parsley.
- Stick it under the broiler for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese melts.