- 1/3 cup Barney Butter Smooth or Crunchy Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup rice cereal
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or raisins
- Cook 1/3 cup honey and 1/3 cup Barney Butter Smooth or Crunchy Almond Butter in a small saucepan over low heat until it becomes smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup rolled oats, 1 cup of rice cereal, and 1/2 cup dried cherries or raisins.
- Pour the warm Barney Butter mixture over the dry ingredients and stir.
- Let cool for five minutes and then roll into one-inch balls for bite-size snacking.