- 1/2 cup rice macaroni
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Unsweetened Powdered Almond Butter
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (plus additional cheese for topping)
- 1-2 teaspoons cheddar powder (depending on how cheesy you like your mac and cheese)
- Cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the box. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, whisk the rest of the ingredients together over medium heat.
- Once the sauce has formed, mix it in with the macaroni. At this stage, you can either eat it like it is or stick it under the broiler with some extra cheese on top - if you want a cheesy layer on top.