- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Unsweetened Powdered Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon ground rosemary and thyme
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- Toppings of your choice
- Blend together all the ingredients except the toppings.
- Spray a nonstick pan with some low-calorie cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Get the pan hot.
- Pour the batter into the pan, spread it around with a spoon or spatula, and turn the heat to medium.
- Once the bottom side has cooked, flip it. Imagine you’re making a thick pancake.