Recipe from Laura at @JoyFoodSunshine
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter, melted in the microwave (30 seconds to 1 minute)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Goji Berries
- Maple Syrup
- Optional: 1/4-1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a food processor, using the “S” blade process dates until you achieve a dough-like consistency and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add the oats, almonds, and goji berries to the dates. Use hands to mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the almond butter and maple syrup, microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute until melted or alternatively melt in a small saucepan over low heat. Use a spoon to mix until blended together.
- Pour the melted almond butter mixture over the oat mixture. Use a large rubber spatula or wooden spoon to mix until well combined.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour mixture in the baking dish and flatten with a spatula
- Place in the refrigerator for approximately 25-30 minutes
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into 8 bars.
Yield: 8 bars