- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup oat flour (oatmeal processed into flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add first 4 ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Mix until combined with Kitchen Aid or mixer of choice.
- Add oat flour and baking powder and mix until dough forms.
- Roll dough into small penny size balls and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with your choice of milk.
Recipe courtesy of Rachel Mansfield in Manhattan.