- 1 can chickpeas or white beans, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 1/8+ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice, only if needed
- 3-4 tablespoons of sweetener of choice (agave nectar, maple syrup, brown sugar, etc.)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 to 3 tbsp oats or flax meal (omit for a thinner dip)
- Add all ingredients (except for chocolate chips) to a good food processor (not blender), and blend until very smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.