- 1 egg
- 1 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks (or chips)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour and baking powder.
- In a separate, medium-size bowl beat together the egg, almond butter, coconut sugar, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add to the dry mixture and mix until just combined, then stir in the chocolate chunks (or chips).
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, take out of the oven and allow to fully cool before cutting them into squares.
- Store in fridge for up to a week.