- 1 lb chicken fingers
- 1 cup Barney Bakery Almond Meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Add chicken tenders to large Ziplock bag.
- Combine 1 cup almond meal and seasonings in small bag or bowl.
- Pour seasonings over chicken into the large bag. Seal the large bag shut and shake till all chicken is well coated.
- Lightly shake off excess coating and place on a lightly sprayed parchment-lined baking sheet. For crisper tenders set them on an oven-safe cooling rack.
- Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450F for 25 minutes or until done, turning after 25 minutes.