- 3/4 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Barney Bakery Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground flax meal
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 7 by 3-inch loaf pan with oil and dust with Barney Bakery Almond Flour. (I used a slightly larger pan because I didn’t have one this small.)
- In a large bowl, mix the Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter with a handheld mixer until smooth, then blend in eggs. In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt, baking soda and flax meal. Blend the almond flour mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined. Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven until a knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. (I baked mine for 35 minutes on the center rack) Let cool then serve.
- To keep fresh, wrap in a paper towel then a plastic bag or wrap.
- It is good and moist. You can also try adding black olives and rosemary.