- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup Barney Baker Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Optional: 3/4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips & walnuts) in a bowl and mix.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Flatten cookies slightly.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes. Enjoy!