- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Beat egg, brown sugar and almond butter together.
- Mix in cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Scoop dough into 1 inch balls (makes approximately 20 cookies).
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Warning: Allow cookies to cool, may be delicate and oozing with chocolate
- Can store in an airtight container for up to a week