- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Rice Krispies, crushed
- 1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- In a small bowl, combine the Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter, honey, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Stir in cereal and coconut.
- With wet hands, shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in chopped almonds.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator.