- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Cocoa + Coconut Almond Butter
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Dark chocolate chunks measured to your desire
- With an electric mixer, blend Barney Butter Cocoa + Coconut Almond Butter and brown sugar together until combined and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, blending after each egg is added.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, shredded coconut, flaxseed, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in about 3 increments, mixing and combining after each addition.
- Add chocolate chunks and mix.
- Bake on a baking sheet at 350F for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!