- 1/4 cup Barney Bakery Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Barney Butter Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate coating: melt 1/2 cup coconut oil with 1/2 cup Chocolate Barney Butter in the microwave in 30 second increments until the mixture is fully melted. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix Barney Bakery Almond Flour, Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter and vanilla extract.
- Combine the chocolate mixture with the almond flour mixture.
- Place a pinch of the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the bottom of each popsicle mold.
- Pour the chocolate batter ¾ full in each popsicle mold.
- Place more semi-sweet chocolate chips in each popsicle mold.
- Top with more batter.
- Place the lids on each mold. Freeze until the popsicles are completely hardened. Enjoy!