- 2 cups Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoon Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter, plus 2 tablespoons more for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and pulse, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally, until a big ball of dough forms. Transfer to a large bowl, add chocolate chips and use oiled hands to mix and combine.
- Using your hands, roll approximately 1 tablespoon of the mixture into balls. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Place in the refrigerator until firmed up, about 30 minutes.
- Place 2 tablespoons Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter in a small microwave-safe dish and microwave until the consistency is easy to drizzle.
- Remove the balls from the refrigerator. Place the Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter drizzle in a small zip top bag. Cut a small hole in one corner of the bag and drizzle over the balls.
- Place back in the refrigerator until firm, about 10 minutes.