- 1/3 cup almond meal or graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Barney Butter Chocolate Almond Butter Blend
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) coarsely chopped milk or dark chocolate
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- Green, blue and red natural food dye (optional)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine graham cracker crumbs or almond meal, powdered sugar, Barney Butter, honey, vanilla, and sea salt. Mix on medium speed until filling is well combined, breaks into large chunks, and resembles cookie dough. Add more Barney Butter if the consistency is too crumbly.
- In 1-2 tablespoon scoops, form dough into egg shapes, and set aside on a cookie sheet. Place your finished almond butter easter eggs in the refrigerator to set (roughly 15 minutes).
- Divide the white chocolate into different small bowls, and melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Add 1-2 drops of food dye to each bowl until the desired shade.
- Grab the Barney Butter eggs from the refrigerator and drizzle each white chocolate color over each egg, creating a striped pattern.
- Place the eggs back in the refrigerator or freezer until completely hardened. Enjoy!