- 6 oz. fresh broccoli florets (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared sesame vinaigrette or Chinese chicken salad vinaigrette
- 6 oz. package fresh grilled chicken breast strips.
- Place 1-inch of water in a medium pot and add broccoli; cover, turn heat to high and bring to a boil. Steam broccoli for 3 to 4 minutes, until tender-crisp and still bright green. Drain and refrigerate broccoli for 20 minutes to chill. (This may be done ahead of time.)
- Meanwhile, stir together Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter and sesame dressing in a small bowl. Cut cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces; thread chicken and broccoli, alternating, onto 6 skewers.
- To serve, divide sauce among 2 small bowls, or ramekins, and place them on two small plates. Divide skewers among plates and serve. Tip: By multiplying the quantity of Barney Butter and sesame dressing, you can have a dipping sauce to use all week for vegetables, chicken, shrimp, and more.