- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-sodium tamari
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Using a box grater, shred carrots and place in a large bowl.
- Add bell pepper, cilantro and raisins.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter, lime juice, tamari, agave and pepper flakes.
- Add dressing to carrot mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Allow to marinate for 30 minutes and serve chilled or at room temperature.