- 4 large carrots
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- Juice from 1/4 a lemon
- Cinnamon, ginger, salt
- Sweetener of choice
- Peel your carrots then cover them with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Allow boiling for seven to 10 minutes or until very soft. Drain them and put them into a food processor.
- Puree the carrots until they are a smooth texture. Then add in coconut milk, almond butter, and lemon juice. You can add more coconut milk or even water if you prefer a thinner consistency and more icy popsicle. Puree until everything is combined.
- Add in small amounts of cinnamon, ginger, salt, and sweetener. Mix well then taste and adjust the sweetness and seasoning to your liking.
- Pour into popsicle molds, insert popsicle sticks, and freeze for three to four hours or until they’re solid. To remove them run the bottom part of mold under warm water for a few minutes until the popsicles have loosened. Sprinkle with crushed almond or shredded coconut for garnish.