- 1 cup Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 4 tablespoons Barney Bakery Almond Flour
- 1 bar 100% dark chocolate
- 1/3 teaspoon liquid stevia
- In a medium sized bowl mix 1 cup Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter and 4 tablespoons Barney Bakery Almond Flour - this is your buckeye center! Set aside.
- In a double boiler, add the 100% dark chocolate bar and melt on low to medium heat. Be sure to use a spoon and stir constantly.
- Once the bar is melted, add the liquid stevia. Set aside and let cool slightly but not harden.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Now you will make the Buckeye centers. Use a 1 teaspoon measuring spoon and roll your buckeye center. Place all on the parchment paper.
- Dip each into your melted chocolate and place back on the parchment paper.
- Set in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened.
- Enjoy and try not to eat them all at once!