- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in a pan
- On medium heat, combine 1/2 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter, 1/2 cup maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice), 1 teaspoon coconut oil, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in a pan. Stir until well combined.
- Let cool slightly.
- Add in 2 cups rice crisp cereal.
- Spread mixture into a parchment paper lined dish, and cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- For the top layer, combine 2 cups dark chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, and 1 teaspoon almond milk, melt, and stir.
- Spread a thick layer over the rice crisp layer, and let set to cool in the freezer.