- 4 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of Barney Butter Smooth or Crunchy Almond Butter
- Combine eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon in a bowl to create the French toast batter. Mix well. Set aside.
- Take 2 slices of bread, and spread 1 tablespoon of Barney Butter Smooth or Crunchy Almond Butter on one slice.
- Stick both pieces of bread together; Barney Butter Smooth or Crunchy Almond Butter on the inside.
- Coat both pieces of bread with French toast batter, keeping Barney Butter on the inside of the 2 pieces.
- Heat skillet and coat with non-stick spray.
- Place bread in skillet; heat both sides until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes each side.
- Top Barney Butter-stuffed French toast with maple syrup.
- Eat and enjoy!