For Cake Pops:
- 1 can of unsalted black beans
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup or preferred sweetener
- 2 tablespoons Barney Butter of preferred flavor
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips (melted)
- Optional: sprinkles, chocolate chips, coconut, etc.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender until cakey.
- Form into balls and place on a lined baking sheet or plate and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Place candy sticks in the balls and dunk in melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle extra toppings, and let set in the fridge for 15 minutes.