- 1/3 cup Barney Butter Smooth or Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans, broken into smaller pieces
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cinnamon, oats, and pecans. Stir. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt Barney Butter and honey. (You can do this in the microwave, in a microwavable bowl too.) Remove from heat, add vanilla and stir to combine. Pour mixture over oats and pecans and, using a spatula, stir to coat.
- Spread granola on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 325F oven for 8 minutes.
- Toss granola and bake for an additional 4 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Let cool completely before transferring to a storage container and adding chocolate chunks.