- 1 bag (11.5 oz) chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Barney Butter Smooth or Barney Butter Crunchy Almond Butter
- 1/4 powdered sugar
- Peanut butter cup molds or paper baking cups (trim to half the height or use the mini paper cups)
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips. With a pastry brush “paint” melted chocolate to line bottom and sides of molds. Refrigerate (if using paper cups place in a muffin tin and then refrigerate).
- Meanwhile, combine the Barney Butter and the powdered sugar, kneading by hand to form a dough ball. Press Barney Butter filling into each cup. Top with melted chocolate and refrigerate to set.