- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Bare Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Cocoa + Coconut Almond Butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, agave nectar, or other natural sweetener
- Combine Barney Butter Bare and Cocoa + Coconut Almond Butters with coconut oil and heat by microwave for 30 seconds until texture is liquid and easily stirable.
- Add vanilla extract and liquid sweetener and stir.
- Pour into a small pan lined with parchment paper or cupcake liners.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer after 2 hours and store in fridge as they will melt!