- 1 cup Barney Butter, any flavor (or mix flavors!)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup, agave, or other liquid sweeteners
- Optional: a pinch of sea salt, cinnamon, chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Combine Barney Butter preferred flavor(s), liquid sweetener, and other ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Smooth batter into balls with hands and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Flatten balls into cookies with spoon or fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until crispy around the edges.
- Let cool entirely, or they will crumble!