- 2 cups Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 cup coconut milk
- 12 slices crispy cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven to 325F.
- Using a mixer blend the Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter, eggs, honey and vanilla.
- Add the salt, baking powder, and chocolate powder.
- Add the coconut milk, then blend again.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and 8 pieces of chopped up bacon (save the other 4 slices for topping) and mix with a spatula.
- Place the batter evenly in 24 silicone cups or cupcake pan (with liners).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, then test with a toothpick.
- When done set them out to cool and sprinkle remaining chopped bacon on top.