- 1 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 cloves freshly minced garlic
- 1 inch of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pack of Soba noodles
- Freshly sliced veggies of your choosing (cucumber, peppers, broccoli, etc.)
- Cook Soba noodles per package directions.
- Add remaining ingredients to a medium size sauce pan and stir on low to medium heat until combined.
- Add a little water if needed to thin.
- Toss your delicious almond sauce with Soba noodles.
- Top with freshly sliced veggies of your choosing and enjoy!