- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- Chocolate Barney Butter
- Graham crackers, cookies and fruit for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Pour the chocolate chips in an 8" skillet.
- Bake for 4 minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- Scoop a generous spoon of Chocolate Barney Butter on top of melted chocolate. Gently swirl the almond butter into the melted chocolate.
- Arrange the marshmallows over the top of the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 3 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers. Enjoy!