- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 cup blanched Barney Bakery Almond Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Smooth or Barney Butter Crunchy Almond Butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (8 oz.) light unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup (8 oz.) unsweetened pumpkin purée
- 4 droppers full vanilla stevia drops, adjust to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350F with the rack in the middle.
- Prepare a standard size muffin pan with cooking spray, cupcake liners or some unrefined coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl whisk together dry ingredients. In another bowl mix together wet ingredients, combine well breaking up any lumps with the back of a spoon.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients and mix together with a spatula until a batter is formed.
- Add stevia last and adjust to taste. Evenly distribute batter in muffin cups. Top with chopped almonds.
- Bake about 25-28 minutes until a toothpick comes out virtually crumb free.