- 1 cup Gluten-Free Oat Flour
- 1 cup blanched Barney Bakery Almond Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Smooth or Crunchy Barney Butter
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (8 ounces) light unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) unsweetened Pumpkin Purée
- 4 droppers full Vanilla Stevia Drops, adjust to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F with the rack in the middle.
2. Prepare a standard size muffin pan with cooking spray, cupcake liners or some unrefined coconut oil.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together dry ingredients. In another bowl mix together wet ingredients, combine well breaking up any lumps with the back of a spoon.
4. Mix wet and dry ingredients and mix together with a spatula until a batter is formed.
5. Add stevia last and adjust to taste. Evenly distribute batter in muffin cups. Top with chopped almonds.
6. Bake about 25-28 minutes until a toothpick comes out virtually crumb free.