- 4 tablespoons Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups oats
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine Barney Butter and honey in a bowl and microwave until Barney Butter is slightly melted (about 30 seconds).
- Stir Barney Butter and honey together.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla to Barney Butter mixture.
- Stir oats and chia seeds into Barney Butter mixture, completely coating oats in the mixture.
- Spread oats onto a cookie sheet and bake for eight minutes before tossing oats and baking for another four minutes until granola is slightly brown.
- Let cool until granola is crunch and enjoy!