- 12 Medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1/4-1/2 cup Barney Butter Crunchy Almond Butter
- 4 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon balsamic reduction for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Make a single cut lengthwise down each of the dates. Be careful to only cut through one layer of the date, not all the way through.
- Squeeze the date from the ends to open it up and, using a teaspoon, fill it with almond butter. Repeat with the rest of the dates.
- Wrap the filled dates in half of a piece of prosciutto and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the Devils for 20 minutes or until the prosciutto is crispy.
- Place on a serving tray and drizzle with balsamic reduction. Serve warm and enjoy!