- 1 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 2/3 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil + 2 teaspoons unrefined coconut oil for toasting nuts
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Smooth or Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup dried, unsweetened coconut for topping
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper.
- Put pecans, sliced almonds and 2 teaspoons coconut oil in a skillet and cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently to avoid burning. Cook until ever-so-lightly browned/toasted.
- Mix 2 tablespoons coconut oil with the coconut butter. If not using fresh-made coconut butter that is still runny, soften coconut butter in a double boiler (with the coconut oil).
- Add toasted nuts, almond butter, vanilla, cinnamon and raisins to the coconut butter mixture.
- Spread mixture evenly in 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper. You may have to move around the raisins/nuts with your spatula so that they are evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup dried shredded coconut on top of the bark. Press down with a spatula. Place pan in the fridge to cool until hardened.
- Break Almond Butter Coconut Bark into pieces and enjoy!