- 1-¾ cup White Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoons Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoons Cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoons Allspice
- ⅓ cups Barney Butter
- ¾ cups Honey
- 1-½ cup Ripe Banana, Mashed
- ½ cups Nonfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 whole Egg Beaten
- ½ teaspoons Vanilla
- ½ teaspoons Almond Extract
- ½ cups Honey Roasted Almonds, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray. Whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Combine almond butter and honey in a small bowl and heat in the microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Combine banana, yogurt, egg, extracts, and cooled almond butter-honey mixture in a medium bowl; add to flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pans and top with almonds. Place pan in oven and bake 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely.