- 1 3/4 cup white whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking sodas
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/3 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 3/4 cup hone
- 1 1/2 cup ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 whole egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup honey roasted almonds, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray. Whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Combine almond butter and honey in a small bowl and heat in the microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Combine banana, yogurt, egg, extracts, and cooled almond butter-honey mixture in a medium bowl; add to flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pans and top with almonds. Place pan in oven and bake 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely.