- 1 can of large-sized crescent rolls (I used 1 standard sized can Pillsbury Grands)
- 1/2 cup of Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup of strawberries, finely diced
- 1/4 cup of blueberries, each cut in half
- Pre-heat your oven to 375F.
- Unroll the can of dough and separate out each roll. Taking each individual crescent roll, gently stretch out the wider end of the triangle so that there is more space to lay the berries.
- On the larger half of each roll (the part that you stretched out a bit), spread 1 tablespoon of the almond butter and top with roughly 2 tablespoons of the berries.
- Sprinkle each roll with a bit of cinnamon.
- Take the 2 triangle corners at the wider end of the roll and fold them into the center, over top of the berries. Now roll the entire thing towards the final corner (like you would a regular crescent roll). The key is to fully enclose the berries inside of the roll.
- Place the rolls on a lightly greased baking dish and bake until the outside of the rolls are a nice golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately.