- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Crunchy Almond Butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup rice crisp cereal
- 3 tablespoons organic brown rice syrup (honey might work, but I’m not sure how it will hold together)
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs (or chopped chocolate)
- Line a plate with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the Barney Butter Crunchy Almond Butter, brown rice syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Microwave on high for 35-45 seconds. Stir well and immediately add in the rice crisp cereal and cacao nibs (or chopped chocolate). Stir very well until fully mixed.
- Wet hands thoroughly and shape the mixture into ‘golf-balls’. Press mixture together firmly so it will hold. Wet hands after each one of the balls are formed so the mixture will not stick to your hands.
- Place the balls onto parchment paper and freeze for 5 minutes. You can keep these chews in the freezer in a sealed container. I really enjoy them straight from the freezer. They remain nice and chewy.