- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- Purée strawberries. Pour into the first third of popsicle mold. Let freeze 2 hours.
- Mix honey with 1 cup Greek yogurt. Pour into the second third of popsicle mold, once strawberries have set. Freeze 2 hours.
- Mix 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with 2 tablespoons barney butter and blueberries. Pour into last third of popsicle mold. Freeze overnight.
- Serve with fresh berries and whipped cream. Enjoy!